Benefits of a Dhaka Orthodontist
- Removal of dental crowding or closing spaces
- Alignment of the upper and lower dental arches
- Correction of the bite of the teeth so that the front teeth meet on closing and the back teeth mesh together
- Reducing the likelihood of damage to prominent teeth
- Enhancing facial aesthetics
- Accommodating impacted, unerupted or displaced teeth
- Preparation for advanced dental treatment, such as crowns, bridges or dental implants
- Reversing the drifting of the teeth in older patients who have suffered from advanced gum disease
Dhaka Orthodontist Expertise at Tech dental Care
After the assessment, you’ll be on your way to straighter, healthier teeth and we will book you in again every 6 weeks for reviews and ongoing assessments. We want to ensure the perfect smile is achieved for you, so the length of treatment can vary for each patient but will be detailed approximately to you during assessment.
We do have various different types of braces available through our best orthodontist Dhaka practice, including Invisalign or Inman aligners. Of course, not all types of braces are suitable, especially in patients who require much more movement of teeth to correct their smile. Therefore, at the initial consultation, we can detail what is right for you individually.
For further information about Tech Dental care and our range of the best orthodontist Dhaka treatments, please contact us either by email to rec1.techdentalcare.com or call 01400786162. To see a list of our